7 Steps To Selling Your Home
When you’re selling your house or condo, you want to sell it fast and make as much money as possible. A good marketing plan can help you do that. Here’s how we will work with you to market your property.
1. Prepare your Home to Sell
2. Determine The Listing Price.
We will help you optimize your selling price by:
- Performing a professional market overview.
- Presenting viable comparables.
- Reviewing your present home's selling history.
- Proposing a sound pricing strategy
3. Effectively Market The Property.
Different buyers like different kinds of listing media. We provide everything needed to showcase our listings in style.
- Professional HDR Photography
- Professional Home Videography
- Personalized Slideshow
- Custom Property Website
5. Showings and Open Houses.
- Together, we will decide the best times and dates for showings to take place.
- All showings will be booked through our office and you will be given notice to confirm.
- We will discuss if an open house is a viable option for your home.
- If an open house is decided on, we will schedule the dates and times.
6. Offers and Negotiations.
This is where experience is key and a valued asset in getting you, the homeowner, the most for your property and avoiding any headaches after closing.
- We will gather offers and present them to you.
- We will discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each offer.
- We will determine which offers to reject, counter offer or accept.
7.Closing and SOLD!
Organize and keep you informed during:
- Complete all necessary paperwork, set up closing day details and close the deal.
Trademarks owned or controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association. Used under licence.